Friday, July 5, 2013

Running in the Heat

So I'm coming up on two weeks of training now...The past three times it's been difficult, but tonight was really difficult...it's the heat :)

I work out on the treadmill at a town owned facility that is brand new.  Yes, they have air conditioning, but it's not very cool.  I left a note asking if there was any way they could either turn up the AC or maybe provide a couple of fans....this is the message that I got.

So believe it or not, I started to bring my own fan.  I might look crazy, but I don't care.  Today, when I went, there was this on the board:


And as you can see I now have support!  Yay!!  Now I know I'm a big girl and of course extra fat is probably going to make me a bit warmer than most, but these past couple of times, it's been about me being close to passing out.  

I'm not sure what the answer is but I need to keep going...maybe I actually need to try running outside when it's a lot cooler in the evening....but regardless, I have to keep going...

No comments:

Post a Comment