Sunday, July 14, 2013

Playlist

So tonight, I was feeling really sad.  Sad enough to break down crying, though I didn't.  I decided to still run, thinking let's take this negative energy and turn it into something positive.  Well, the first half of the run went really well.  I made it quite a bit past my normal place where I have to turn around and that was a great feeling.  But then, my run kind of broke down.  It was like my heart and head refused to cooperate any more and I just couldn't.  I walked the rest of the way back.  I wish I could say that after the exercise I felt better, but I didn't.  I need to process what I'm feeling and rather than talking about that here, I'm going to leave you with some of my workout playlist that I run to.

In no particular order, as it's always shuffled...

Don't You Worry Child-Swedish Mafia
International Love-Pitbull Featuring Chris Brown
It's Time-Imagine Dragons
Judas-Lady Gaga
Moves like Jagger-Maroon 5
Pause-Pitbull
Radioactive-Rita Ora
Scream and Shout-Will I Am with Brittney Spears
Starships-Nicki Minaj
Titanium-David Guetta featuring Sia
Turn Me On-David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj
Part of Me-Katy Perry
Glad You Came-The Wanted
This is What It Feels Like-Armin van Buuren featuring Trevor Guthrie
Get Lucky-Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams

Hope it's given you a few ideas for your own playlist...


No comments:

Post a Comment