Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Best Run Yet!

So tonight, I went at it again...trying to get the complete workout that I've been working at for the last two weeks, and tonight, a complete success!  I did it!  My run consisted of:
  • 5 minute warm up of brisk walking
  • 1 1/2 minutes running
  • 1 1/2 minutes walking
  • 3 minutes running
  • 3 minutes walking
  • 1 1/2 minutes running
  • 1 1/2 minutes walking
  • 3 minutes running
  • 5 minute cool down of brisk walking
No foxes, but a beautiful evening getting to smell canola in the air.  It really was lovely!

I also went for a drive last night and picked up a couple of running magazines.  I never thought in a million years that I would be buying a running magazine, let alone 2 running magazines.  I bought this one:


and then this one:


I really liked both.  I loved the Canadian one simply for being Canadian-stories about Canadians which I always find more relatable.  It's like hey, if someone could do that much running in Saskatchewan, I can do that in Manitoba!  Silly, I know, but it works for me.  What I really liked about women's running is that it had a great section on running in the heat and showcased products that got me thinking I could use that.  I will definitely be buying these in the future and in the meantime, I can go back and read the tips they offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment