Thursday, July 18, 2013

Frustrations With Weight

So I am feeling very frustrated.  In the last month, my weight has gone up 9 pounds. I've been more active than ever and my weight goes way up. I'm still the same size but I'm up!!

I've struggled with my weight for years. I can gain weight in a blink of an eye and losing is very hard for me. I have lost weight and had success with Weight Watchers before, but only through the meetings and not really the online version. I found the meetings gave me a lot of support where the online version doesn't give you the support or sermons.

Right now I can't do the meetings as the closest meetings are an hour and a half away and I cannot afford the gas. The online version I was doing but I'm prepared to pull the plug on that as in some ways, I feel I'm just wasting money. I do need to get rid of the Coke.  I'm probably drinking on average two cans a day. I had given up Diet Coke and then went to Coke.  Sigh.

I'm going to continue my exercise obviously and once I finish my case of Coke, well that's it. No more.   I need to up my water and I know I need to eat more veggies and fruits. I'm definitely not eating enough of those.  But in general, the weight gain really sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment